Steve Sews Stuff is your source for handmade …
Be sure to check out Steve Sews blog, a blog about sewing, quilting, crafts, recipes and more!
Steve Sews Stuff
I only ship to the USA at the time. I can also meet you in person in Jefferson City, TN, or the surrounding areas. Contact me for details!
I have a limited supply of each fabric used in these designs. Once that fabric is gone, so will be that design! As in most cases, some of these fabric designs are hard to come by.
Showing 1–16 of 498 results
Grogu Precious Cargo Zipper Pouch$7.99 – $10.99 Select options
Grogu Star Wars Zipper Pouch$7.99 – $10.99 Select options
Scooby-Doo & Gang Decorative Pillow$16.99 – $21.99 Select options
Cow Faces Apron$21.99 Add to cart
Autism Awareness Apron$21.99 Add to cart
Peanuts Gang with Names Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99 Add to cart
Marvel Comic Book Zipper Pouch$7.99 Add to cart
Star Wars Mandalorian Comic Book Zipper Pouch$7.99 Add to cart
Looney Tunes Zipper Pouch (Packed)$7.99 Add to cart
Names of Jesus Apron$21.99 Add to cart
Names of Jesus Pot Holder$6.99 Add to cart
Cow Faces Zipper Pouch$7.99 Add to cart
Harry Potter Houses Zipper Pouch$7.99 Add to cart
Harry Potter Houses Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99 Add to cart
Quilted Snoopy Zipper Pouch$15.99 Add to cart
New designs added on a regular basis. Need a bigger quantity, feel free to reach out and Steve will see what I can do for that amount.
Steve Sews Blog Recent Posts
- Mossy Creek Wine & Spirts Barn Quilt
- Garlic is my favorite herb
- DIY Pattern Template
- The Face Mask Eye Mask Blindfold
- National Small Business Day
- Hurray for Buttons Day
- National Zipper Day
- Interns Lounge
- Lovees Cubbies
- Pizza toast
- All Saints Episcopal School Barn Quilt
*Some designs may have sold out or no longer available.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, and recipes! Plus much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- Measure Twice Cut OnceMeasure Twice Cut Once – There’s an old saying when it comes to woodworking or building a house … “measure twice cut once.” That saying applies to graphic design as well. #measuretwice #cutonce #measuretwicecutonce #graphicdesign The post Measure Twice Cut Once appeared first on SteveZ DesignZ. Read more »
- Type 1 Fonts will soon no longer work on Adobe ProductsType 1 Fonts will soon no longer work on Adobe Products - Type 1 fonts (also known as PostScript, PS1, T1, Adobe Type 1, Multiple Master, or MM) introduced in 1984 by Adobe. #fonts #Adobe #type1fonts The post Type 1 Fonts will soon no longer work on Adobe Products appeared… Read more »
- Sites like Canva can be a nightmare to printersSites like Canva can be a nightmare to printers #Canva Sites like Canva can be a nightmare to printers Most people download a png or jpg that is low resolution resolution With no bleed or safe Margin areas. So it’s just best to let the print shop and a real… Read more »
- Contact Steve Sews
- My account
- Refunds & Returns Policy
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop