2nd COVID-19 Vaccine Completed – I recently got my 2nd dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine. #COVID19Vaccine #Pfizer
2nd COVID-19 Vaccine Completed
This one was much milder to me than my first one. It just burned and my arm is a little sore. I didn’t really have a metallic taste with this shot like I did the first one either.
The only thing I noticed was that it burned. That burning feeling, reminded me of when I use to get allergy shots at the ENT.
Don’t forget your vaccination card I did I have to come back and bring my vaccination card for them to sign.
My throat felt a little dry and I felt parched just slightly afterward. That is one reason why you also need to stay hydrated afterward.
By the way, you’re not fully vaccinated when you got your second vaccine shot. You’re fully vaccinated two weeks after your second COVID-19 vaccination shot. (Unless you did the one-shot Johson & Johnson, which in that case it’s two weeks after that.)
Both my shots were done at a Walgreens.
Yes! I will still wear my face mask everywhere too!
How was your experience with the COVID-19 Vaccine?
Feel free to share about your experience and which shot you got and which dose it was in the comments. Will you continue to wear a face mask after being vaccinated?
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning - I share about what the five different candles that are lit during Advent and what each mean. #AdventCandles 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning ©2004-2021 by… Read more »
- Designer of Popular Ark Encounter and Creation Museum Passes AwayPatrick Marsh, Designer of Popular Ark Encounter and Creation Museum Passes Away #ArkEncounter #PatrickMarsh #CreationMuseum Designer of Popular Ark Encounter and Creation Museum Passes Away appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Designer of Popular Ark Encounter and Creation Museum Passes Away ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Snoopy Presents Auld Lang SyneAfter the Peanuts gang experience a disappointing Christmas because Grandma can’t visit, Lucy resolves to throw herself the best New Year’s Eve party ever, while Charlie Brown struggles to accomplish just one of his resolutions before the clock strikes twelve. #Snoopy #SnoopyAuldLangSyne #AuldLangSyne Snoopy Presents Auld Lang Syne appeared first… Read more »
- Drum Solo – Learn about the Drummer BoyDrum Solo - Learn about the Drummer Boy as I share about this boy with a drum. #DrummerBoy Drum Solo – Learn about the Drummer Boy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Drum Solo – Learn about the Drummer Boy ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve… Read more »
- Tons of Snoopy Face Masks & MoreSteve Sews Stuff Tons of Snoopy Face Masks - There are tons of different Peanuts face masks with Snoopy, Woodstock, Charlie Brown and other Peanuts characters at Steve Sews. #Snoopy #Peanuts #FaceMasks #CharlieBrown Tons of Snoopy Face Masks & More appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Christmas acronymA Christmas acronym, Christmas Acrostic, Christmas Poem written by Steve Patterson. Includes a free printable version! #Christmas #ChristmasAcronym #ChristmasAcrostic #ChristmasPoem Christmas acronym appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Christmas acronym ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian… Read more »
- Food bank ideasFood bank ideas - When donating items to food banks maybe also consider these things to go with what you donate. #donation #foodbank Food bank ideas appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Food bank ideas ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous… Read more »
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff
- My account
- Contact Steve Sews
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop