Steve Sews Stuff is your source for handmade …
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Drink Cozies
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Walker Caddies
- Wrist Key Fob Keychain Lanyard
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Be sure to check out Steve Sews blog, a blog about sewing, quilting, crafts, recipes and more!
Steve Sews Stuff
I only ship to the USA at the time. I can also meet you in person in Jefferson City, TN, or the surrounding areas. Contact me for details!
I have a limited supply of each fabric used in these designs. Once that fabric is gone, so will be that design! As in most cases, some of these fabric designs are hard to come by.
Showing 129–144 of 769 results
Power T ScrunchieAdd to cart
Names of Jesus ScrunchieAdd to cart
Minions ScrunchieAdd to cart
Minions ScrunchieAdd to cart
Kwanzaa Colors Face MaskRead more
Snoopy Rebel with Paws ScrunchieAdd to cart
Snoopy & Woodstock ScrunchieAdd to cart
Spring Kitten Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Spring Playful Kitten Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Orange & Black Speckle Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Frozen Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Horse Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Dinosaur Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Mario Brothers Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Astronaut Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Jellyfish Zipper PouchAdd to cart
New designs added on a regular basis. Need a bigger quantity, feel free to reach out and Steve will see what I can do for that amount.
Steve Sews Blog Recent Posts
- The Revolutionary Sewing Machine: Because Hand-Sewing Was Too Mainstream
- 2023 USPS Holiday Shipping and Mailing Deadlines Announced
- The Art of Sewing: From Needle and Thread to Creative Expression
- Sewing and New Years: A Perfect Combination for Creativity and Resolutions
- Sewing for Kwanzaa: Celebrating African Heritage with Handmade Crafts
- Sewing for Hanukkah: Celebrating the Festival of Lights with Creativity
- 10 Snowy Day sewing projects
- The best Christmas gifts are handmade
- A History of Taps
- History of Reveille
- The Warmth of Handmade Quilts in Colder Weather
- Writer’s Block
*Some designs may have sold out or no longer available.
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
None at this time. Check back later.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Recent Posts on Steve Sews
Below is a list of the most recent blog posts found on Steve Sews for you to check out.
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.