How to add a LED Strip to Your Sewing Machine – Add extra bright light to your sewing machine with this LED hack. #LED #LEDHack #SewingHack #LEDStrip
How to add a LED Strip to Your Sewing Machine
It Added an extra light, a very bright light at that. LED lights are often brighter. You can add one of these LED Strips, instead of replacing the built-in light with a LED Bulb.
If you want multi-color, you can use the ones like on TV, but I wouldn’t recommend that I would recommend a plain white light color. That way the multi-color doesn’t affect the look of your project
I am going to show you in a video, how to put this LED Strip on my sewing machine. It might vary based on your sewing machine. I would check to make sure that adhering a LED Light won’t void your warranty either.
My Sewing Machine is a Brother Tough and Strong, Model Number, ST371HD. I call him Brother Stitch.
Unpack and peel off the back to expose the adhesive.
Then apply to where you want to apply the LED Strip. I am not sure if it is with all LED Strips, I was able to trim mine and it still work. Your LED Strip, might not. Check to make sure first!
My LED Strip also include 4 Sewing Machine needles. Plus strips to hold the wire of the LED Strip.
I used a few of the strips to hold the wires of the LED Strip in the back of my sewing machine.
It was easy, but the adhesive doesn’t seem too strong with the one I purchased. Mine was USB powered and didn’t come with a plug for it. But I used a battery pack for my video. It is a short video, under 4 minutes.
I bought the JVJ Sewing Machine LED Light one shown in the Amazon Ad above for $7.99. (at least the price at the time of purchase). Note Amazon Affiliate link is used.
by click on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe to Steve Sews Stuff Blog Posts:
Don’t Miss Another How-to Video, Podcast or any other blog posts from Steve Sews Stuff. Subscribe today! Just enter your email address below to subscribe!
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- Twas the Day After Bible School PrintableTwas the Day After Bible School Printable - Here is a free printable about a poem about the day after Vacation Bible School. This talks about the day after Vacation Bible School is done. I also make up a printable version too. #VBS #VacationBibleSchool Twas the Day After Bible School… Read more »
- A-Z of Father’s DayA-Z of Father's Day - An A to Z list of things related to Father's Day and/or being a Dad. #FathersDay A-Z of Father’s Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at A-Z of Father’s Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous… Read more »
- Alexa Not Dismiss Playing Music WorkaroundAlexa Not Dismiss Playing Music Workaround - Get tired of Alexa not dismissing playing music? Here is one workaround. #Alexa #EchoDot Alexa Not Dismiss Playing Music Workaround appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Alexa Not Dismiss Playing Music Workaround ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Happy Memorial DayHappy Memorial Day! Thank you to those men and women who died to protect our freedoms. Plus. Special shoutout to One that shed His blood for our ultimate freedom ... Jesus! #MemorialDay Happy Memorial Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Memorial Day ©2004-2021… Read more »
- SteveZ MaskZ is now Steve Sews StuffSteve Sews Stuff SteveZ MaskZ is now Steve Sews Stuff - Steve shares stuff he sews such as face masks, zipper clutches, pocket tissue holders and much more. Plus Steve is learning how to quilt and will share that experience too. #Quilt #Sewing SteveZ MaskZ is now Steve Sews Stuff… Read more »
- Leaving Coins on a Gravestone and their meaningLeaving Coins on a Gravestone and their meaning - Have you ever seen coins on a gravestone. I’m talking about pennies nickels dimes and quarters. Have you ever wondered what they meant? Each coin has a significant meaning. Includes FREE printable version! Leaving Coins on a Gravestone and their meaning… Read more »
- 3 Hidden Books of the Bible Games Free Printables3 Hidden Books of the Bible Games Free Printables - Are three printables great for your youth group, Vacation Bible School and small groups, etc. Try to find the hidden Bible Books of the Bible in a paragraph or two of words. #HiddenBooks #HiddenBooksBible #HiddenBooksoftheBible #FreePrintables 3 Hidden Books of… Read more »
- How Memorial Day and Veterans Day differ from each otherHow Memorial Day and Veterans Day differ from each other - Memorial Day and Veterans Day each honor the military, though the two holidays are not the same. This blog post will tell you what those differences are. How Memorial Day and Veterans Day differ from each other appeared first… Read more »