Out of stock
Email when stock available
John Deere Green Face Mask
- Cream Color with John Deere Tractors on it
- Adult Size
Location of tractors may vary, depending on cut of fabric and pleats, etc.
Notes About Each Face Mask
Here are some notes to know about each face mask made.
- Fabric: Handmade using 100% Cotton
- Size: Adult Size (Fit Bigger Than Most) I use a 10 Inch x 8 Inch piece of cotton fabric, Which is then pleated down due to sewing to making the face mask.
- Style: Pleated
- Filter Pocket: Yes! There is a small slit in the back. That is where you could use to insert some time of the filter.
- Closure: Either black or white elastic, usually 7-8 inches on each side, which is also tucked inside at the seam.
- Layers: There are two layers, the front design layer and then a solid color layer in the back. (Back color will vary, will match the fabric)
- Pattern Location: Pattern location will vary with each mask made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slantways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable: Recommended to hand wash.
- Sorry! No hats shown are included with the purchase. Just shown to pop the face mask.
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 9 in|
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.