Purple Ribbon Bowl Cozy
Show your awareness with this purple ribbon-themed bowl cozy.
Awareness that uses the Purple Ribbon
Purple typically represents pancreatic cancer and epilepsy. It is also a symbol for Alzheimer’s disease, lupus, animal abuse, Crohn’s disease, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, sarcoidosis awareness, thyroid cancer, ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), and religious tolerance.
- Animal Abuse
- Crohn’s Disease
- Arnold Chiari Malformation
- Fibromyalgia in Men
- GI Cancer (Intestinal)
- Chronic Pain
- Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis
- Neuropathy Awareness
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraines (1st choice: alternate burgundy)
- Domestic Violence
- No Unattended Kids in Cars
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatitis (Chronic)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Religious Tolerance
- Mesh Survivor
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Thymoma Cancer
- Rett Syndrome
- Victims of 9/11
- Violet Ribbon: Hodgkin’s Disease
- Testicular Cancer
(Info from Pulse Uniform)
A bowl cozy makes the perfect companion for your hot soups, oatmeal, snacks or even cold treats like ice cream! Crafted from all cotton materials, bowl cozies help to keep your hands safe while enjoying your favorite hot, warm or frozen foods and treats. These are a must-have addition to your kitchen. Say goodbye to burnt or frozen fingers and say hello to comfort with a bowl cozy!
About Bowl Cozies / Baked Potato Zappers / Pot Holders
Steve Sews Bowl Cozies are reversible, you can use either side! Just flip it around. Unlike others, where one side is solid, this one has the pattern on both sides!
Potato zappers and pot holders are great to transport hot products.
- 100% Cotton fabric
- 100% Cotton thread
- Pellon Zap-N-Wrap 100% Natural Cotton Batting
- 2 layers of batting on the Bowl Cozies
- 1 layer of batting on the Baked Potato Zappers
- 2 layers of batting on the Pot Holders
- Pattern Location: Pattern location will vary with each mask made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable: Recommended to hand wash and air dry. Note: cotton does shrink when washed!
- Thread color may vary
- Potatoes, Bowls, Food, Lovees, Props, Etc. shown are not included, used for presentation in the photo
- Size and shape may vary
I recommend not using it in the microwave, but if you do …
- Microwave in 2-minute intervals for no longer than 8 minutes. (4 sets of 2-minute intervals)
- If cooking over 8 minutes it’s recommended to flip items or rotate cooked items to avoid overheating, continuing the 2-minute intervals.
- Do not leave your microwave unattended while in use.
- Do not microwave without food in a bowl or zapper.
- Not Fire Proof Or Flame Retardant!
- Do not leave it unattended in the microwave oven and do not heat it longer than the recommended time.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
Soup is Witchcraft something to enjoy while using this special cozy for bowls.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 9 in|
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.