Here are some famous sewing quotes: #sewingquotes
- “Sewing mends the soul.” – Author Unknown
- “Sewing is not just for sewing. It’s for the love, the laughter, and the memories.” – Author Unknown
- “Sewing is the therapy I didn’t know I needed.” – Author Unknown
- “Measure twice, cut once.” – Proverb
- “Sewing is a creative act that brings joy and satisfaction to those who practice it.” – Alison Smith
- “The best things in life are handmade.” – Author Unknown
- “Sewing is a way to express yourself without saying a word.” – Coco Chanel
- “Sewing allows you to create something that is uniquely yours.” – Author Unknown
- “A good sewing machine is worth its weight in gold.” – Author Unknown
- “Sewing is a superpower.” – Author Unknown
- “The needle is always at your service.” – Author Unknown
- “Sewing is a way of life. It’s in your blood.” – Author Unknown
- “Sewing is the art of attaching happiness to cloth.” – Ellen Anne Eddy
- “Sewing is a craft that brings joy to both the maker and the receiver.” – Author Unknown
- “A woman who sews her own clothes has power.” – Sandra Miller
- “Sewing is the thread that ties the fabric of life together.” – Author Unknown
- “Sewing is a process of creating something out of nothing.” – Author Unknown
- “Sewing is the language of the hands and the heart.” – Author Unknown
- “The sewing machine joins what the scissors have cut asunder, plus whatever else comes in its path.” – Mason Cooley
- “The sewing machine is the tool that brought sanity to my life.” – Martha Stewart
What are other sewing related quotes?
Feel free to share in the comments below. Also, if you know who the unknown quoted, feel free to share that too.
Be sure to follow this blog as each quote I just might write a blog post for each of the sewing quotes,
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
November 4, 2023 – 9 am to 4 pm – Fall Expo at Rutledge Elementary School – Rutledge, TN.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.