Squishville Squishmallows are the latest craze in the world of plush toys. These adorable, soft, and squishy creatures have taken the toy industry by storm, and it’s not hard to see why. #SquishmallowsSquishville #Squishville #Squishmallows #SquishvilleSquishmallows
Squishmallows are a line of stuffed animals made by Kellytoy Worldwide Inc. that have become popular due to their soft, squishy texture and cute designs. Squishmallows are not just cute and cuddly, but they also provide a sense of comfort and security to both children and adults.
Squishmallows are made from super-soft polyester fibers, which make them incredibly huggable and comforting. They come in a range of different sizes, from small 5-inch Squishmallows to giant 24-inch ones, making them suitable for all ages. Their squishy texture and marshmallow-like appearance have earned them the nickname “Squishmallows.”
One of the things that make Squishville Squishmallows so popular is the wide variety of characters available. From cute animals like bunnies and kittens to whimsical creatures like unicorns and dragons, there’s a Squishmallow to suit every taste. Each character has its own name and personality, adding to their charm and collectability.
But Squishville Squishmallows are not just cute and collectable, they also have a range of benefits for children and adults alike. Squishmallows can provide a sense of comfort and security, helping to soothe anxiety and promote relaxation. Many children find that hugging and cuddling their Squishmallow helps them to feel safe and calm, making them a great choice for bedtime or during times of stress.
In addition to their comforting qualities, Squishville Squishmallows are also great for imaginative play. Children can create their own stories and adventures with their Squishmallows, encouraging creativity and imaginative thinking. The wide range of characters also means that children can explore different interests and learn about different animals and creatures.
Another great thing about Squishville Squishmallows is that they are easy to clean and care for. They can be machine-washed and dried, making them a practical choice for parents and caregivers.
Squishmallows have become so popular that they have even spawned their own online community. Fans of Squishmallows can connect on social media, sharing pictures of their collections and discussing their favorite characters. Some Squishmallow enthusiasts even create their own custom designs, adding to the endless possibilities for imaginative play.
One unique aspect of Squishville Squishmallows is their emphasis on community and storytelling. The Squishville website features a blog section where fans can read stories about the Squishmallows and their adventures. The brand also encourages fans to share their own Squishmallow stories and photos on social media using the hashtag #Squishville.
Here are some other popular hashtags related to Squishmallows that you can use on social media:
#squishmallows #squishmallow #squishmallowsofinstagram #squishmallowlove #squishmallowcollection #squishmallowaddict #squishy #plushiesofinstagram #plushiecommunity #plushiecollection #softtoys #cuteplushies #cuddlebuddy #comforttoy #collectable #toystagram #toycollection #squishmallowmonday #squishmallowtuesday #squishmallowwednesday #squishmallowthursday #squishmallowfriday #squishmallowsaturday #squishysunday #squishmallowsquad #squishville #squishmallowsquishville
Using these hashtags can help you connect with other Squishmallow fans and discover new characters and designs. Happy tagging!
Squishville also produces other products featuring the Squishmallows characters, such as backpacks, plush keychains, and even face masks. The brand has also collaborated with other companies, such as Disney and Marvel, to produce Squishmallow versions of popular characters like Baby Yoda (we have) and Spider-Man.
Squishville is a brand that produces Squishmallows, the popular line of super-soft, squishy plush toys. The Squishville brand was created by Kellytoy, a California-based company that has been producing quality toys and gifts for over 20 years.
Squishville Squishmallows are known for their huggable, cuddly texture and their adorable designs, which range from animals to fantasy creatures. The Squishmallows come in different sizes, ranging from small 5-inch Squishmallows to giant 24-inch ones. There are also seasonal and holiday-themed Squishmallows that are released throughout the year, which are highly collectible.
Squishmallow Day is held annually on March 7th each year. 2023, was the first celebration. On that day in 2017, the first-ever Squishmallow, the Cameron the Cat, was produced. Later that year, the Squishmallows brand was unveiled and took the world by storm!
While there are many different Squishmallows available, there are a few main characters that are particularly popular:
- Hug Mees: Hug Mees are large, floppy Squishmallows with long arms that are perfect for hugging. They come in a variety of animals, such as bears, dogs, cats, and more.
- Original Squishmallows: The original Squishmallows are round and come in a variety of animals, including owls, pigs, frogs, and more. They come in various sizes ranging from small keychain-sized versions to larger pillow-sized ones.
- Baby Squishmallows: These Squishmallows are designed for babies and come in a variety of animals, such as unicorns, elephants, and bunnies. They are smaller and have a more simplified design to make them easier for babies to hold and play with.
- Fantasy Squishmallows: Fantasy Squishmallows include creatures like unicorns, dragons, and mermaids. They often have sparkly or iridescent features, making them popular among children who love magical creatures.
- Halloween Squishmallows: These Squishmallows are seasonal and have Halloween-themed designs, such as black cats, ghosts, and pumpkins.
In addition to the main types of Squishmallows mentioned above, there are many other types and categories of Squishmallows available. Here are some more examples:
- Holiday Squishmallows: These Squishmallows are designed for specific holidays, such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas, and more. They often feature holiday-themed designs, colors, and accessories.
- Sea Life Squishmallows: These Squishmallows feature various sea creatures, such as whales, sharks, octopuses, and dolphins. They are often brightly colored and have unique patterns.
- Farm Squishmallows: These Squishmallows feature animals commonly found on a farm, such as cows, pigs, horses, and chickens. They often have soft, muted colors and are designed to be cute and cuddly.
- Zoo Squishmallows: These Squishmallows feature animals you might find at a zoo, such as giraffes, lions, tigers, and monkeys. They are often brightly colored and have unique patterns or designs.
- Food Squishmallows: These Squishmallows are designed to look like various foods, such as pizza, donuts, ice cream, and more. They often have cute, smiling faces and bright colors.
- Disney Squishmallows: These Squishmallows feature various Disney characters like Baby Yoda, Mickey Mouse, Stitch, Eeyore and more.
These are just a few more examples of the many different types of Squishmallows available. Kellytoy continues to release new designs and categories regularly, so there is always something new for fans to collect.
Stuffed Animal Blog Posts
Check out these blog posts related to Lovees, stuffed animals and teddy bears, etc.
- 45% of Adults Sleep with a Stuffed Animal Every Night
- Build-A-Bear can do minor repairs
- Camp Lovee
- Crazy Quilt Cat (Cats vs Pickles)
- Have a Party With Your Bear Day
- Hug A Bear Day
- Lovees Cubbies
- National American Teddy Bear Day
- National Bring Your Teddy Bear To Work and School Day
- Plush Animal Lover’s Day
- Pocket Prayer Bear
- Surprizamals Review
- Teddy Bear Day
- Teddy Bear Picnic Day
- Teddy Day
- The Stuffed Animal that came to Life at Night
- Ty Beanie Boos
- Use scrap fabric to stuff a stuffed animal
- What is a sock monkey?
- Winnie the Pooh Day
SteveSews.com uses these tiny plushies as interns.
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
None at this time. Check back later.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Recent Posts on Steve Sews
Below is a list of the most recent blog posts found on Steve Sews for you to check out.
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.