Steve Sews Stuff is your source for handmade …
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Walker Caddies
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Be sure to check out Steve Sews blog, a blog about sewing, quilting, crafts, recipes and more!
Steve Sews Stuff
I only ship to the USA at the time. I can also meet you in person in Jefferson City, TN, or the surrounding areas. Contact me for details!
I have a limited supply of each fabric used in these designs. Once that fabric is gone, so will be that design! As in most cases, some of these fabric designs are hard to come by.
Showing 593–608 of 671 results
Football Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Schroeder & Snoopy Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Snoopy Rebel with Paws Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Colorful Swirl Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Blue Faith-Based Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Snoopy Black & White Comic Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Blue Crosses Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Camouflage Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Snoopy & Woodstock Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Patriotic Snoopy Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Autumn on the Farm Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Christmas Farm Animals Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Snoopy Key Chain$2.99 Read more
Pink Flamingo Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
BBQ Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
New designs added on a regular basis. Need a bigger quantity, feel free to reach out and Steve will see what I can do for that amount.
Steve Sews Blog Recent Posts
- The Haunted Quilt of Cades Cove: A Tapestry of Mystery and Ghostly Tales
- Zipper pouches are a versatile and practical accessory
- Pocket tissue holders are a convenient and practical accessory
- Honoring the Past: Memorial Day and the Timeless Thread of Sewing
- Sewing: A versatile Skill
- Bowl Cozies: A Practical and Stylish Addition to Your Kitchen
- Cleaning a Cricut Cutting Mat
- Bow ties never go out of style
- How to sharpen pinking shears
- Quilting and Major Events
- A Cheap Makeup Brush can be used as a Sewing Machine Cleaning Brush
*Some designs may have sold out or no longer available.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Clipart: Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Openverse, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, MetroCreative and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.