Steve Sews Stuff is your source for handmade …
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Walker Caddies
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Be sure to check out Steve Sews blog, a blog about sewing, quilting, crafts, recipes and more!
Steve Sews Stuff
I only ship to the USA at the time. I can also meet you in person in Jefferson City, TN, or the surrounding areas. Contact me for details!
I have a limited supply of each fabric used in these designs. Once that fabric is gone, so will be that design! As in most cases, some of these fabric designs are hard to come by.
Showing 641–656 of 671 results
Tennessee Vols Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Star Wars Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Red Dog Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Patriotic Star Quilt Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Patriotic Star Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Camera Face mask$4.99 Add to cart
Sailboat Nautical Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Blue Nautical Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Naval Ship Face Mask$4.99 Read more
Mulan Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
White Snoopy Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Orange Thanksgiving Peanuts Face Mask$4.99 Read more
Light Gray Snoopy Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Peanuts Snoopy Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Meow Cat Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
Colorful Cat with Big Eyes Face Mask$4.99 Add to cart
New designs added on a regular basis. Need a bigger quantity, feel free to reach out and Steve will see what I can do for that amount.
Steve Sews Blog Recent Posts
- The 270-Day Blogging Marathon: Unleashing Creativity on SteveSews.com
- Snoopy and the Peanuts characters are some of the most beloved characters in America
- Sewing the High Seas: Unraveling the Intricate Relationship between Sewing and Pirates
- Stitched in Time: Quilting Legacy of The Great Smoky Mountains
- The 700th Blog Post Y’all – Unleashing Creativity: Sewing and Quilting with the Number 700
- Use registration marks or blocks to help align layers of vinyl
- The Haunted Quilt of Cades Cove: A Tapestry of Mystery and Ghostly Tales
- Zipper pouches are a versatile and practical accessory
- Pocket tissue holders are a convenient and practical accessory
- Honoring the Past: Memorial Day and the Timeless Thread of Sewing
- Sewing: A versatile Skill
*Some designs may have sold out or no longer available.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Clipart: Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Openverse, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, MetroCreative and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.