Bowl Cozies For Sale – here is a list of the bowl cozies that I sew and sell. #bowlcozy #bowl cozies
Bowl Cozies For Sale
Bowl Cozies are great to protect your hands from a hot bowl or even a cold bowl. They truly make the perfect gift for anyone who eats … that is pretty much is all of us!
My step-mom loved hers for her ice cream!
A bowl cozy can help you enjoy your favorite bowl of soup or even a bowl of ice cream and protect your hands from the heat or cold.
However, if you are like my youngest niece and nephew, wear it as a hat as that is what she saw them as.
About Bowl Cozies / Baked Potato Zappers / Pot Holders
Bowl Cozies are great for transporting a hot bowl. Same for the potato zappers and pot holders to transport hot products.
- 100% Cotton fabric
- 100% Cotton thread
- Pellon Zap-N-Wrap 100% Natural Cotton Batting
- 2 layers on Bowl Cozies
- 1 layer on Baked Potato Zappers
- 2 layers on Pot Holders
- Pattern Location: Pattern location will vary with each mask made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable: Recommended to hand wash and air dry.
- Thread color may vary
- Potatoes, Bowls, Food, Lovees, Props, Etc. shown are not included, used for presentation in photo
- Size and shapes may vary, still learning to make bowl cozies
I recommend not using it in the microwave, but if you do …
- Microwave in 2 minute intervals for no longer than 8 minutes. (4 sets of 2 minute intervals)
- If cooking over 8 minutes it’s recommended to flip items or rotate cooked items to to avoid overheating, continuing the 2 minute intervals.
- Do not leave your microwave unattended while in use.
- Do not microwave without food in bowl or zapper.
- Not Fire Proof Or Flame Retardant!
- Do not leave unattended in microwave oven and do not heat longer than the recommended time.
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
Many more to come! Check back often!
Got something you want as a bowl cozy, Contact Steve and let him know.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Most Clipart used: Pexels, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.