Craft fairs – been thinking of trying my hand at a craft fair. #craftfair #craftfairs
Showcase Sunday, well I’m gonna talk about craft fairs. I haven’t done any, but thought about it. Craft fairs could be a great way to showcase your brand and products.
What are your thoughts on a craft fairs? Any tips or suggestions, etc. about setting up at one. Please feel free to share in the comments.
What are items you need to bring with you when you set up a booth or table?
- Money (make change)
- Credit card reader (if you are set up for that)
- Business Cards
- Promotional Items
- Canopy (outside venues)
- Friends or Family to help (or keep you company)
Anything else? Feel free to share in the comments.
Another names: Craft Bazaars
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- Face Masks Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking StuffersSteve Sews Stuff Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers # christmasstockings #pockettissueholders Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Scrooge, An Example of a New Creation
- The Hidden Meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas (Free Printable)Ever wonder what the hidden mean of the 12 days of Christmas mean? Then check out this blog post as I share what each day of the 12 days hidden meaning. I also share when the 12 Days of Christmas actually starts too. Plus a free printable version! #12DaysChristmas #Christmas… Read more »
Most Clipart used: Pexels, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.