Happy Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentine’s Day
Just wanted to say Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is a holiday that is celebrated on February 14th each year. It is a day when people express their love and affection for one another, often through the exchange of cards, gifts, flowers, and chocolates. The holiday has its roots in the ancient Roman festival of Lupercalia, which was a celebration of fertility and love.
In the modern era, Valentine’s Day is primarily associated with romantic love, although it is also celebrated as a day of friendship and appreciation for loved ones in general. Some common Valentine’s Day traditions include sending cards or gifts, going on dates or romantic getaways, and enjoying special meals together.
While Valentine’s Day is a popular holiday in many parts of the world, it is not universally celebrated and can sometimes be a source of controversy or criticism. Some people argue that the holiday is too commercialized or reinforces harmful stereotypes about love and relationships, while others see it as a fun and meaningful way to express their feelings for the people they care about.
Below are some Valentine Blog posts you might want to check out.
- 40+ Christian Pick Up Lines
- A-Z of Valentine’s Day
- Candy Hearts, Popular candies share sweet words of love
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- Hearts and Valentine’s Day are forever intertwined
- History of Kissing
- How Chocolate Became Tied to Valentine’s Day
- How did “XO” come to symbolize kisses and hugs?
- Origins of the Heart-Shaped Chocolate Box
- Penny Date
- Purse Puzzles
- Types of Chocolates
- Valentine in John 3:16
- Valentine’s Day Traditions from Around the World
- Valentine’s Day Quiz Printable
- Who is St. Valentine?
- Why is Valentine’s Day Celebrated on February 14th?
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
None at this time. Check back later.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Recent Posts on Steve Sews
Below is a list of the most recent blog posts found on Steve Sews for you to check out.
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.