It did what? 12 Secrets about Fabric – some secrets or things you might not have known about fabric. #fabric #fabricsecrets
It did what? 12 Secrets about Fabric
- Fabric has kept you warm (blankets & quilts)
- Fabric has protected you (shield from sun, heat, cold, etc.)
- Fabric has covered you (Duh! Gave us clothes!)
- Fabric gave you a creative side (that’s where our sewing and quilting projects come into play)
- Fabric can be used to cushioned you (often we can use scraps to stuff pillows or stuffed animals)
- Fabric stores often have sales on fabric including local fabric shops. (Great deals on fabric! Who doesn’t like deals?)
- Fabric can bring you joy, seeing all the things that can be found on it.
- Fabric can help with textures, as fabric has all kinds of feels (such as soft, fuzzy, silky, course, etc.)
- Fabric could help make you some extra cash.
- Fabric can be addicting! Oh! I have to have that! I need this! It’s not hoarding! It’s a fabric obsession! It’s gonna be part of a project!
- Even the scraps of fabric can be used for something! Less waist!
What are secrets about fabric you want to share?
Feel free to share in the comments.
This was part of a creative writing project.
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
November 4, 2023 – 9 am to 4 pm – Fall Expo at Rutledge Elementary School – Rutledge, TN.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.