Other Uses for the Handmade Face Mask – Here is a list of other things we can use these handmade face mask for. #FaceMasks
Other Uses for the Handmade Face Mask
Maybe you ordered a face mask hat doesn’t fit you. Perhaps, Lord willing, the mask mandates go away or we no longer required to wear them. What do we do with them besides throwing them away?
- Hammock for small stuffed animals
- Super Hero Cape for small stuffed animals
- Parachute for small stuffed animals
- Sleeping Bag for small stuffed animals (You can also use the Zipper Pouches aka Zipper Clutches)
- Backpack for stuffed animals
- Keep them on hand in case of future or returned face mask mandates or wearing needs
- Cleaning cloths
- Put them on stuff animals
- Face Mask Quilt – Cut it into shapes like you would a t-shirt quilt.
- Other Art or Craft Projects
- Put it in a shadow box, along with a roll of toilet paper and hand sanitizer. (You can use the cardboard roll that has been emptied fromt he roll of toilet paper and an empty hand sanitizer, so they don’t go to waist!)
- Face Mask Christmas Tree Angel Tree Topper – Yes the one I shared previously was using disposable, but you could use the fabric to repurpose and make one.
- Eye Mask / Blindfold
Before you do use these for any thing else! Make sure they are washed! Hand washing is recommend way to wash handmade face masks. But you could use a lingerie bag to wash them in. Then air dry! A Heat dryer may shrink the cotton fabric.
But for now, we seem to have to continue wearing them for some time now. So make sure you check out the ones here at SteveZ MaskZ. There are currently over 200 Face Mask Designs!
What are some other uses for face masks?
Feel free to share in the comments below. I just might add it to this. Check back often, for perhaps an updated list! Thank you for reading! Stay Safe!
Showing 13–24 of 318 results
Lighthouses Face MaskAdd to cart
Lighthouses Face MaskAdd to cart
Gold Crosses Face MaskAdd to cart
Red and Blue Awareness Ribbon Face MaskAdd to cart
Faith, Hope and Love Face MaskAdd to cart
Beach Face MaskAdd to cart
Pink Snoopy & Woodstock Face MaskAdd to cart
Snoopy Love Face MaskAdd to cart
Peanuts Easter Face MaskAdd to cart
Snoopy & Woodstock Easter Face MaskAdd to cart
Pot of Gold Snoopy Face MaskAdd to cart
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
None at this time. Check back later.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Recent Posts on Steve Sews
Below is a list of the most recent blog posts found on Steve Sews for you to check out.
First published February 18, 2021. Last updated or republish on May 10, 2022.
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.