Subscribe to Steve Sews Stuff via email, WordPress and social media. #subscribe @SteveSews2
Don’t miss a blog post on sewing, quilting, cooking and crafts! Subscribe and follow today!
Tell others about Steve Sews too! Pretty please!
Please like and share too!
Steve Sews Stuff Latest posts
- Stitched in Time: Quilting Legacy of The Great Smoky MountainsStitched in Time: Quilting Legacy of The Great Smoky Mountains – Nestled between the border of Tennessee and North Carolina, the majestic Great Smoky Mountains National Park stands as a testament to natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. In this blog post, we embark on a journey that intertwines the art of quilting with the history of this remarkable region. As we delve into the stories of the Great Smoky Mountains, we discover how quilting has played a significant role in preserving traditions and fostering a sense of community. #SmokyMountains
- The 700th Blog Post Y’all – Unleashing Creativity: Sewing and Quilting with the Number 700So in honor of the 700th blog post, I had Ai Chat make a sewing and quilting blog post on that number and this is the result … this blog post – Unleashing Creativity: Sewing and Quilting with the Number 700.
- Use registration marks or blocks to help align layers of vinylUse registration marks or blocks to help align layers of vinyl – Vinyl is a versatile material that is used for a wide range of applications such as signage, vehicle graphics, and decals. When working with vinyl, one of the most important aspects is ensuring that different layers align properly to create a seamless design. One way to achieve this is by using registration marks or blocks.
- BattingSewing batting refers to the process of stitching together layers of quilt batting, which is a type of padding material used in quilting and sewing projects. #batting
- The Haunted Quilt of Cades Cove: A Tapestry of Mystery and Ghostly TalesThe Haunted Quilt of Cades Cove: A Tapestry of Mystery and Ghostly Tales – Step into the enchanting world of Cades Cove, nestled amidst the picturesque Smoky Mountains. Among the verdant landscapes and quaint cabins, a chilling legend awaits—the haunted quilt of Cades Cove known as “The Cussing Cover.” Passed down through generations, this mysterious textile harbors tales of the supernatural. Join us as we unravel the fascinating history and eerie anecdotes surrounding this ghostly relic. #CussingCover #CadesCove
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Clipart: Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Openverse, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, MetroCreative and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.