Steve Sews Stuff is your source for handmade …
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Drink Cozies
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Walker Caddies
- Wrist Key Fob Keychain Lanyard
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Be sure to check out Steve Sews blog, a blog about sewing, quilting, crafts, recipes and more!
Steve Sews Stuff
I only ship to the USA at the time. I can also meet you in person in Jefferson City, TN, or the surrounding areas. Contact me for details!
I have a limited supply of each fabric used in these designs. Once that fabric is gone, so will be that design! As in most cases, some of these fabric designs are hard to come by.
Showing 1–16 of 769 results
LSU Tigers Bowl CozyAdd to cart
LSU Tigers Zipper PouchAdd to cart
Nashville Predators Wrist Key Fob Keychain LanyardAdd to cart
New Orleans Saints Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Maleficent Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Cruella DeVil Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Mickey Mouse & Friends Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Basketball Wrist Key Fob Keychain LanyardAdd to cart
Marine Corps Zipper PouchAdd to cart
Army Zipper PouchAdd to cart
Army Zipper PouchAdd to cart
Air Force Zipper PouchAdd to cart
Dumplings Bowl CozyAdd to cart
USA Bowl CozyAdd to cart
Paw Print Bowl CozyRead more
Scooby-Doo Bowl CozyRead more
New designs added on a regular basis. Need a bigger quantity, feel free to reach out and Steve will see what I can do for that amount.
Steve Sews Blog Recent Posts
- History of Reveille
- The Warmth of Handmade Quilts in Colder Weather
- Writer’s Block
- 10 Intriguing Facts About Sewing Machines You Didn’t Know
- London/Laurel County 911 Communications Center Barn Quilt
- Supporting Small Businesses Doesn’t Cost You Anything
- The Significance of Small Business Saturday
- Girdler Elementary School Quilt Block colorings
- A Stitch in Time: Crafting the Magic of Christmas with Sewing
- Snoopy’s Thankful Haven: The Marvelous Uses of His Multipurpose Dog House
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Seamless Shopping Experience: Check Out on SteveSews.com, Etsy, Instagram, Facebook or TikTok!
*Some designs may have sold out or no longer available.
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
None at this time. Check back later.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Recent Posts on Steve Sews
Below is a list of the most recent blog posts found on Steve Sews for you to check out.
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.