Meet All of the Lovees – These lovees, and stuffed animals (plushies) are the ones you’ll see often on Steve Sews Stuff social media.
Meet All of the Lovees
When we go out and about and shop for fabric and supplies they stay in the car with a business card and promote Steve Sews Stuff.
They are stuffed plushies like Squishmallows, Squishville, Ty and much more!
So if you are in the East Tennessee area or even in Kentucky and see one of them! Go ahead and snap a picture of them and hashtag #SteveSews (You can also do that with any order you got too!) You get to see them only on SteveSews2 Instagram and Facebook pages. So follow both of them to see these cute lovees wearing face masks or showing off products when my wife and I go out and about especially to buy fabric.
They all take turns going out shopping! They are shown below in no particular order. In addition to going to Lovee Academy, they have titles at Steve Sews, those titles will will be added soon. (See each of the lovees below)
Meet Ellie! Ellie the Elephant that is, She is wearing the Sailboat & Lighthouse Face Mask!
Meet Rosco! Rosco is a raccoon. He is wearing the donut face mask.
Meet Gandalf. He is wearing the Marvel Characters Face Mask.
Meet Fred! Fred is a fox. He is wearing the Autism Awareness Face Mask!
Meet Lucas! Lucas is a bunny, he is wearing the Color Cats with Big Eyes Face Mask.
Meet Harbor the Hippo! She is wearing the White Peanuts Gang face mask.
Meet Stitch Most of you all know Stitch! He is wearing the camera face mask.
Stitch is one of the professors and all of these lovees go to school. Of course, Professor Stitch rarely goes on these outings, as he lets the students go on these field trips. The lovees come back home and share with the rest of the class about their outing for that day.
Above is Hank the Hippo. He says He is gonna help with shipping and receiving. He is wearing a pirate face mask.
Hope is also a hippo! She is wearing the Hearts with Snoopy and Woodstock Face Mask.
Meet Mariam Esther a teddy bear. #teddybear #bear
She is holding the Coke Pocket Tissue Holder – A Coke-themed pocket tissue holder. #Coke #cocacola #cokecola #cocacolalife
Sky Fox, he got to see the Downtown Greeneville Follow the Quilt Trail
Grogu (Baby Yoda) shows off some of the Star Was Fabric Steve sews with. (We have a few different Grogu’s).
Meet Linus, he is using The Office Dunder Mifflin Zipper Pouch as a sleeping bag.
Meet Tony! He is showing off the Names of Jesus Aprons.
Meet Mila a (Squishmallow).
She is showing off Retro Snoopy Zipper Pouch – a very colorful retro-looking pocket tissue holder featuring some of the Peanuts Gang along with Snoopy. With a Snoopy Zipper Pull!
Yes! Professor Stitch is the one that Brother Stitch the sewing machine is named after. He also helps make face masks at times like the Lilo & Stitch Face Masks and other Stitch products.
Any more lovees that join the family, will be added to this site. Be sure to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media! (Mostly Instagram and Facebook pages). You will see these lovees there from time to time wearing a face mask or other stuff that Steve Sews.
The two dragons joined the class that day. They are part of the Fart Dragons, but that might be for another blog post another time. Today we are sharing about the lovees and face masks.
Great imagination we have eh?
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, and recipes! Plus much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- No Grocery Tax in Tennessee this AugustNo Grocery Tax in Tennessee this August - Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced his proposal for a 30-day suspension of state and local grocery sales tax to provide direct financial relief to Tennesseans amid surging inflation nationwide. No Grocery Tax in Tennessee this August appeared first on Courageous Christian Father.… Read more »
- World NF Awareness Day & MonthWorld NF Awareness Day & Month - This is an awareness day that hits very close to home as I have Neurofibromatosis (NF). My mother, uncle, and cousins have NF. Some cities are gonna Shine A Light on NF on this day. #EndNF #WorldNFDay #Neurofibromatosis World NF Awareness Day &… Read more »
- Red Nose Day is BackRed Nose Day is back May 26, helping raise life-changing funds to ensure a healthy future for all children. #RedNoseDay #NosesOn Red Nose Day is Back appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Red Nose Day is Back ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Friends AcronymFriends Acronym - Check out this acronym for the word friends. #Friends Friends Acronym appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Friends Acronym ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ,… Read more »
- FREE VBS PrintablesFREE VBS Printables - These are great for all Vaction Bible School needs, may it be Virtual VBS, At-Home VBS, VBS in a box, and normally in-person physical VBS, here are some FREE VBS Printables to use for your Vacation Bible School. #VBSPrintables #VBS FREE VBS Printables appeared first on… Read more »
- Contact Steve Sews
- My account
- Refunds & Returns Policy
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop
First published March 16, 2021. Last updated or republished May 15, 2022.