2 in stock
Forest Fable Face Mask – this face mask has some forest animals on it such as a bear, fox, racoon, and an owl. #EstherFallonLau #ForestFable #Bear #Fox #Racoon #Owl
Forest Fable Face Mask
This fabric, Forest Fable Fabric is by Esther Fallon Lau. I got it at a local fabric store. This fabric has a forest, mountain theme to it. It has leaves, branches, tree stumps, mushrooms, mountains and more on it. Including these animals. DP90346
Notes About Each Face Mask
Here are some notes to know about each face mask made.
- Fabric: Handmade using 100% Cotton
- Size: Adult Size (Fit Bigger Than Most) I use a 10 Inch x 8 Inch piece of cotton fabric, Which is then pleated down due to sewing to making the face mask.
- Style: Pleated
- Filter Pocket: Yes! There is a small slit in the back. That is where you could use to insert some time of the filter.
- Closure: Either black or white elastic, usually 7-8 inches on each side, which is also tucked inside the seem.
- Layers: There are two layers, the front design layer and then a solid color layer in the back. (Back color will vary, will match the fabric)
- Pattern Location: Pattern location will vary with each mask made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slantways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable: Recommended to hand wash.
- Sorry! No hats shown are included with the purchase. Just shown to pop the face mask.
In most cases, I can make face masks, zipper clutches (zipper pouches), pocket tissue holders, decorative pillows, fidget marble mazes, Christmas Stockings and much more with any of the fabric I have! Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.