Sewing in TV Shows – List of tv shows that feature sewing in them. #sewing
Sewing in TV Shows
I know the list can go on and on.
Love It or List It
Many times I’ve seen sewing machines in episodes.
In episode 8 of Season 1, you can see a Juki Sewing Machine along with Luke Jacobson, Marvel’s Tailor who sews super hero costume and clothes.
Here are several more TV shows that have featured sewing as a central theme or as part of their storylines. Some of these shows include:
- Project Runway – A reality competition series that focuses on fashion design, with sewing as a key component.
- The Great British Sewing Bee – A British reality competition series that features amateur sewers competing in sewing challenges.
- Making It – A crafting competition series that features a variety of DIY crafts, including sewing.
- Sewing with Nancy – A long-running public television series hosted by Nancy Zieman that focuses on sewing tips and techniques.
- The Joy of Sewing – A public television series hosted by Joe Vecchiarelli that teaches sewing basics and techniques.
- Stitched – A reality competition series that focuses on fashion design, with a focus on sustainability and ethical practices.
- Sewing Street – A British TV shopping channel that features sewing and crafting products, tutorials, and demonstrations.
These are just a few examples of TV shows that have featured sewing in some way. There are many other shows that may feature sewing as a minor theme or as part of a specific episode.
Where are other scenes of sewing machines in TV shows?
Feel free to share in the comments below. So I can keep building this list!
I Will updated this post as I come across more.
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
None at this time. Check back later.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Recent Posts on Steve Sews
Below is a list of the most recent blog posts found on Steve Sews for you to check out.
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.