Sewing in TV Shows – List of tv shows that feature sewing in them. #sewing
Sewing in TV Shows
I know the list can go on and on.
Love It or List It
Many times I’ve seen sewing machines in episodes.
In episode 8 of Season 1, you can see a Juki Sewing Machine along with Luke Jacobson, Marvel’s Tailor who sews super hero costume and clothes.
Here are several more TV shows that have featured sewing as a central theme or as part of their storylines. Some of these shows include:
- Project Runway – A reality competition series that focuses on fashion design, with sewing as a key component.
- The Great British Sewing Bee – A British reality competition series that features amateur sewers competing in sewing challenges.
- Making It – A crafting competition series that features a variety of DIY crafts, including sewing.
- Sewing with Nancy – A long-running public television series hosted by Nancy Zieman that focuses on sewing tips and techniques.
- The Joy of Sewing – A public television series hosted by Joe Vecchiarelli that teaches sewing basics and techniques.
- Stitched – A reality competition series that focuses on fashion design, with a focus on sustainability and ethical practices.
- Sewing Street – A British TV shopping channel that features sewing and crafting products, tutorials, and demonstrations.
These are just a few examples of TV shows that have featured sewing in some way. There are many other shows that may feature sewing as a minor theme or as part of a specific episode.
Where are other scenes of sewing machines in TV shows?
Feel free to share in the comments below. So I can keep building this list!
I Will updated this post as I come across more.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Clipart: Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Openverse, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, MetroCreative and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.