Green Plaid Face Mask – A Nice plaid green face mask. #GreenPlaid #FaceMask #Plaid
Green Plaid Face Mask
Handmade using cotton fabric
A great face mask for anyone who loves the color green or even for St. Patrick’s Day!
The matching bowtie I got dive at B Allen’s Bowties.
Notes About Each Face Mask
Here are some notes to know about each face mask made.
- Fabric: Handmade using 100% Cotton
- Size: Adult Size (Fit Bigger Than Most) I use a 10 Inch x 8 Inch piece of cotton fabric, Which is then pleated down due to sewing to making the face mask.
- Style: Pleated
- Filter Pocket: Yes! There is a small slit in the back. That is where you could use to insert some time of the filter.
- Closure: Either black or white elastic, usually 7-8 inches on each side, which is also tucked inside at the seam.
- Layers: There are two layers, the front design layer and then a solid color layer in the back. (Back color will vary, will match the fabric)
- Pattern Location: Pattern location will vary with each mask made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slantways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable: Recommended to hand wash.
- Sorry! No hats shown are included with the purchase. Just shown to pop the face mask.
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.