Holstein Cow Zipper Pouch – A Holstein cow themed zipper pouch. #ZipperPouch
2 in stock
Holstein Cow Zipper Pouch – A Holstein cow-themed zipper pouch. #ZipperPouch
Holstein Cow Zipper Pouch
Great zipper pouch for that cow lover or cow farmer in your life.
Handmade using cotton fabric
Uses 9″ Zipper
Includes a zipper pull
This will have the design on the outside, plus a lining inside.
The general size will be about 9 inches wide by 5 inches tall. (Plus or minus)
Colors used for lining, zipper and zipper pull will vary based on what is on stock.
Pattern location will vary with each zipper pouch
About Zipper Pouches
- Uses Cotton Fabric
- Pattern location will vary with each zipper Pouch made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Zipper Color will vary and will match the design
- Zipper Pull Color will vary and will match the design unless noted for a different color or a special zipper pull
- The lining color will vary and will match the fabric
- Washable, recommend hand washing
- 9″ Wide x 6″ Tall Standard Size (Plus or minus) *In some cases they could be smaller – unless another size is specified
- Items and accessories shown with zipper pouches are for illustrational purposes only, used to show you an idea of what to use a zipper pouch for.
Things to store in a zipper pouch
- Writing Utensils (Pens, Markers, Highlighters, Markers, Crayons, Etc.)
- Feminine Products
- Makeup / Cosmetics
- First-Aid Kit
- Electronic Accessories
- Card Games / Travel Games
- Coins / Currency / Coupons
- Hard Candies
- Fidget Toys / Stress Toys
- Survival Kit
- Shaving Bag
- Gospel Tracts
- and much more
In most cases, I can make these with any of the fabrics that I have in stock. If you see something I made from one of these categories, I could make it for another! Just ask!
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.