Trimming Tuesday Zipper Pouches – I trimmed some fabric to prep to sew zipper pouches. #zipperpouches
Trimming Tuesday Zipper Pouches
It’s Trimming Tuesday!
I trimmed some fabric to prep to sew zipper pouches. A pizza fabric, space glow in the dark fabric, letter press fabric and a fake controller zipper pouch.
Zipper pouches are my primary sewed item that I sew mostly now.
I believe I have posted over 100 zipper pouches for sale.
I have tons of fabric to produce more zipper pouches, so be on the look out (BOLO) for those to come up for sale.
I make mine with the base design fabric, a matching color liner fabric, a zipper and a zipper pull.
About Zipper Pouches
- Uses Cotton Fabric
- Pattern location will vary with each zipper Pouch made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Zipper Color will vary and will match the design
- Zipper Pull Color will vary and will match the design unless noted for a different color or a special zipper pull
- The lining color will vary and will match the fabric
- Washable, recommend hand washing
- 9″ Wide x 6″ Tall Standard Size (Plus or minus) *In some cases they could be smaller – unless another size is specified
- Items and accessories shown with zipper pouches are for illustrational purposes only, used to show you an idea of what to use a zipper pouch for.
Things to store in a zipper pouch
- Writing Utensils (Pens, Markers, Highlighters, Markers, Crayons, Etc.)
- Feminine Products
- Makeup / Cosmetics
- First-Aid Kit
- Electronic Accessories
- Card Games / Travel Games
- Coins / Currency / Coupons
- Hard Candies
- Fidget Toys / Stress Toys
- Survival Kit
- Shaving Bag
- Gospel Tracts
- and much more
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.