Trimming Tuesday Zipper Pouches
It’s Trimming Tuesday!
I trimmed some fabric to prep to sew zipper pouches. A pizza fabric, space glow in the dark fabric, letter press fabric and a fake controller zipper pouch.
Zipper pouches are my primary sewed item that I sew mostly now.
I believe I have posted over 100 zipper pouches for sale.
I have tons of fabric to produce more zipper pouches, so be on the look out (BOLO) for those to come up for sale.
I make mine with the base design fabric, a matching color liner fabric, a zipper and a zipper pull.
About Zipper Pouches
- Uses Cotton Fabric
- Pattern location will vary with each zipper Pouch made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Zipper Color will vary and will match the design
- Zipper Pull Color will vary and will match the design unless noted for a different color or a special zipper pull
- The lining color will vary and will match the fabric
- Washable, recommend hand washing
- 9″ Wide x 6″ Tall Standard Size (Plus or minus) *In some cases they could be smaller – unless another size is specified
- Items and accessories shown with zipper pouches are for illustrational purposes only, used to show you an idea of what to use a zipper pouch for.
Things to store in a zipper pouch
- Writing Utensils (Pens, Markers, Highlighters, Markers, Crayons, Etc.)
- Feminine Products
- Makeup / Cosmetics
- First-Aid Kit
- Electronic Accessories
- Card Games / Travel Games
- Coins / Currency / Coupons
- Hard Candies
- Fidget Toys / Stress Toys
- Survival Kit
- Shaving Bag
- Gospel Tracts
- and much more
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.