1 in stock
Snoopy Baked Potato Zapper – Snoopy now can help you cook the baked potato. #PotatoZapper #Snoopy #Woodstock
Snoopy Baked Potato Zapper
Make a baked potato in the microwave with this potato zapper featuring Snoopy and Woodstock.
I am still learning to make these.
About Bowl Cozies / Baked Potato Zappers / Pot Holders
Bowl Cozies are great for transporting a hot bowl. Same for the potato zappers and pot holders to transport hot products.
- 100% Cotton fabric
- 100% Cotton thread
- Pellon Zap-N-Wrap 100% Natural Cotton Batting
- 2 layers on Bowl Cozies
- 1 layer on Baked Potato Zappers
- 2 layers on Pot Holders
- Pattern Location: Pattern location will vary with each mask made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable: Recommended to hand wash and air dry.
- Thread color may vary
- Potatoes, Bowls, Food, Lovees, Props, Etc. shown are not included, used for presentation in photo
- Size and shapes may vary, still learning to make bowl cozies
I recommend not using it in the microwave, but if you do …
- Microwave in 2 minute intervals for no longer than 8 minutes. (4 sets of 2 minute intervals)
- If cooking over 8 minutes it’s recommended to flip items or rotate cooked items to to avoid overheating, continuing the 2 minute intervals.
- Do not leave your microwave unattended while in use.
- Do not microwave without food in bowl or zapper.
- Not Fire Proof Or Flame Retardant!
- Do not leave unattended in microwave oven and do not heat longer than the recommended time.
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.