Where to Buy Cotton Fabric – In this blog post, I share where you can find and buy cotton fabric for your sewing and quilting needs. #CottonFabric
Where to Buy Cotton Fabric
The pandemic at times does make it hard to find fabric and it can be competitive in buying fabric too. Best bet is, if you see something you like, get it! You might not be able to get it again. I would suggest to buy maybe little extra if you can afford it too. Best to have too much and not enough. The extra fabric remnants can be used for other crafts, patch works and quilting needs.
Local Fabric Stores
The first place to look will be your locally owned and operated fabric shops. You can find all kinds of neat ones that you won’t in a national chain. (In that blog post, you can see the list of local fabric stores that SteveZ MaskZ has supported).
I got some of my fabric used for stuff on SteveZ MaskZ from some local fabric stores. I always noted in my description that it was found there. Yes, you may pay more, but you are supporting a local business!
More than likely, you will find older fabric designs and even things you won’t see in the big chain national stores.
Often with some fabric stores, they offer sewing classes to help teach you sewing tips, quilting, etc. So another benefit of local fabric stores.
Big Chain National Stores
But I have also bought my fabric from Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann Stores. Those are the two big national ones near me with fabric. Jo-Ann stores will have more fabric than Hobby Lobby, but both have some nice designs and even license fabric.
Sometimes online places you will find that fabric like 2-3 times expensive than buying at the store. I have seen that especially for fabric on Etsy.
Where do you buy your fabric from?
Feel free to share where you buy your fabric from in the comments below.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, and recipes! Plus much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- No Grocery Tax in Tennessee this AugustNo Grocery Tax in Tennessee this August - Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced his proposal for a 30-day suspension of state and local grocery sales tax to provide direct financial relief to Tennesseans amid surging inflation nationwide. No Grocery Tax in Tennessee this August appeared first on Courageous Christian Father.… Read more »
- World NF Awareness Day & MonthWorld NF Awareness Day & Month - This is an awareness day that hits very close to home as I have Neurofibromatosis (NF). My mother, uncle, and cousins have NF. Some cities are gonna Shine A Light on NF on this day. #EndNF #WorldNFDay #Neurofibromatosis World NF Awareness Day &… Read more »
- Red Nose Day is BackRed Nose Day is back May 26, helping raise life-changing funds to ensure a healthy future for all children. #RedNoseDay #NosesOn Red Nose Day is Back appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Red Nose Day is Back ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Friends AcronymFriends Acronym - Check out this acronym for the word friends. #Friends Friends Acronym appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Friends Acronym ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ,… Read more »
- FREE VBS PrintablesFREE VBS Printables - These are great for all Vaction Bible School needs, may it be Virtual VBS, At-Home VBS, VBS in a box, and normally in-person physical VBS, here are some FREE VBS Printables to use for your Vacation Bible School. #VBSPrintables #VBS FREE VBS Printables appeared first on… Read more »
- Contact Steve Sews
- My account
- Refunds & Returns Policy
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop