7 Ways Sewing can make you Happy – I share how sewing can make you happy. #sewing
7 Ways Sewing can make you Happy
1. Sewing can Relieve stress. At least for the most parts.
2. It brings Joy to make something for someone else and see them light up when you give it to them.
3. Everyone is helpful on giving tips and tricks in sewing and quilting, it’s a great community.
4. You can get very creative. The possibility is endless in what can be made and sewed and how to do it too!
5. What you sew is always unique! (even if it looks the same).
6. You can even make money sewing stuff. People love handmade stuff!
7. You get to share your creations and Get likes on on social media of what you sewed. Please like and share my stuff! Pretty please!
What are other ways sewing makes you happy? Feel free to share!
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
None at this time. Check back later.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Recent Posts on Steve Sews
Below is a list of the most recent blog posts found on Steve Sews for you to check out.
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.