Where to find information about the COVID-19 vaccine in Canada – The following links can help Canadians learn about how to get vaccinated where they live. #COVID19 #Canada
Where to find information about the COVID-19 vaccine in Canada
COVID-19 vaccines approved for use in Canada are free. Guidelines are in place to govern eligibility for the vaccine so those who are considered part of priority populations receive the vaccine first. The following links can help Canadians learn about how to get vaccinated where they live.
· Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/vaccine/
· Nova Scotia: http://www.nshealth.ca/covid-19-vaccine-information
· Manitoba: https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/vaccine/index.html
· Saskatchewan: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine
· Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/covid19-vaccine.aspx
· Northwest Territories: https://www.gov.nt.ca/covid-19/services/covid-19-vaccine
Article Compliments of MetroCreativve. TF212811
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Most Clipart used: Pexels, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.