How to hang a Sewing Pegboard – DIY video and instructions on how to install a pegboard to hold your sewing equipment and tools. #pegboard
How to hang a Sewing Pegboard
It is rather easy!
I screwed in on corner. Then I got a small level and put it up to the level spot and screwed in the other corner. I didn’t put the screws in all the way yet either!
Then I put the bottom corners in and the middle. (Again not all the way in yet.
Amazon Affiliate links used.
Now I finished putting them all the way in. Then you can add your peg accessories as needed.
BTW, That pegboard accessory kit I got, don’t get it. It was a waist! Came with a lot of peg stuff that I won’t use! Just buy them separately. Walmart sells them cheaper than Lowe’s.
You can install it either direction, landscape or portrait. I choose landscape in my install.
This steel pegboard is metal, so you can even put magnets on it or even use magnet accessories on it. Like that red magnet cup, shown in the image at the top of this post. Plus other kinds of magnets, like the ones I sell on here!
I liked this steel pegboard because it reminded me of the old chrome bumpers from cars and trucks. Plus, it seemed more manly than a plain white or plain black.
There you got! That simple and easy! I did it myself and I am not a tool and putting things up kind of guy either! I am saying that I know you can do this too!
Showing all 17 results
Eursala Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Tigger Magnet$1.49 Read more
Eeyore Magnet$1.49 Read more
Dumbo Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Mickey Mouse Ears Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Bible Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Dory Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Michelangelo Magnet$1.49 Read more
Olaf Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Nemo Magnet$0.59 Add to cart
SpongeBob Square Pants Magnet$1.49 Read more
Snow White Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Smiling Sunflower Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Ladybug Magnet$1.49 Add to cart
Harry Potter Magnet$1.49 Read more
Wooden Cross Magnet$0.39 Add to cart
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- How to get more flavor when slow cookingSteve Sews Stuff How to get more flavor when slow cooking - Slow cooking aromas wafting through the air heighten anticipation, and cooks can exceed expectations by employing a few strategies to increase flavor. #SlowCooking #SlowCooker #Crockpot How to get more flavor when slow cooking appeared first on Steve Sews… Read more »
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Daily Thanksgiving brings Thanks LivingDaily Thanksgiving brings Thanks Living! When you take time to think, you will find you have a lot to be thankful for. God has blessed us with so much! #Thanksgiving #Thanksliving Daily Thanksgiving brings Thanks Living appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Daily Thanksgiving brings… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Blog PostThanksgiving Blog Post - Below are Thanksgiving Day Blog post that can be found on Courageous Christian Father. Celebrate this day of Thanks Living by checking out these Thanksgiving related blog post. #Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Blog Post appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Blog Post… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Day Quiz PrintableThanksgiving Day Quiz, test your Thanksgiving Day knowledge. Only 8 questions to answer too! There is also a free printable version too! Including an answer sheet. #Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingQuiz #ThanksgivingDayQuiz Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable ©2004-2021… Read more »
- Good Grief DayGood Grief Day - “Good Grief!” is a phrase often used by Charlie Brown, the main character from Charles Schulz's comic strip, Peanuts. #GoodGriefDay Good Grief Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Good Grief Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian… Read more »
- A Thanksgiving PoemA Thanksgiving Poem is written by myself, Steve Patterson. This is done like an acronym acrostic type poem. Plus a free printable version to download and print! #Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingPoem A Thanksgiving Poem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at A Thanksgiving Poem ©2004-2021 by Steve… Read more »
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff
- My account
- Contact Steve Sews
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop