Cheap DIY Wall Vinyl Holder – here is a cheap way to hang up and store your vinyl rolls. #Vinyl #Cricut #DIY
Cheap DIY Wall Vinyl Holder
You don’t need much to do this only two items and a hammer! It is Easy-peasy! Not to mention can be done inexpensively over buying a ready-made wall vinyl holder.
- Cable Clip Nails
These are Amazon Affiliate Links above!
- Dollar Tree Wire Dish Rack
Those cable clip nails, they want is usually used when running cable coaxial cable and mounting them to the wall. You use this to secure your rack to the wall. I used 6 of these clips. These clips are cheap, usually 100 for $5 to $6. So that is like 5¢ to 6¢ each.
The Dollar Tree has a cheap $1 Dish Rack. But I am not sure of the quality, because I went to a good bit of Dollar Tree’s near me and none of them had any. So the next cheapest would be from At Home and Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Sometimes these racks are called Plate Racks.
Remember prices can vary by location, type and other factors. I got the one from Bed, Beth and Beyond. They only had white at my store. If I waited, I could have saved $1, since At Home was cheaper and similar.
Other names for plate rack, cabinet storage rack, bakeware rack, lid rack, etc.
When I hung up my rack, I made sure that the angle is facing up, so the vinyl can slide down toward the wall, if you have it the other way, it will be facing own and could cause the vinyl to not stay.
I also used a level to help keep it level too. That is optional. My picture is crooked. LOL
If you didn’t want to use these cable clip nails, you could use twine and tie to the rack and hang it up that way. Another option.
Once you hand it up! Put your vinyl on it! After all, that is what it is used for.
The amount of vinyl you can hand on each rack depends on the number of slots and how wide the viny is. Use that to determine how many you need to make.
It’s that easy! And it’s Cheap!
Of course, you could maybe go for a more expensive version of these wire racks, I mean like ones over $7 or more. Why would you, you can use the extra money for more vinyl or accessories to help with the vinyl application.
Again the one above works for those rolled vinyl you have. The flat vinyl, can be curled or rolled. Or maybe you can use a pizza rack, like below. But those can be expensive too.
I need more vinyl to fill my rack up. Once I get more, I may need another rack!
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- 10 Digit Dialing10 Digit Dialing a new requirement for many places to dial the full 10 digit phone number fir all local calls. 10 Digit Dialing appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 10 Digit Dialing ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the countryLego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country - Yes! Those old unused lego bricks can get a new home! #Lego #LegoReplay #LegoMaster #LegoBrick Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country appeared first on Courageous… Read more »
- Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your ProblemVanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem. Only one person can! Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- ForgivenessForgiveness can be easier said than done. Do you easily forgive others when they do wrong to you? Have you ever had anyone not forgive you and you wished they did? What does it mean to forgive? #forgiveness #BGBG2 Forgiveness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article… Read more »
- The Christian being like a pumpkin analogyAn Analogy of how being a Christian is like a pumpkin, explains being a christian in the form of being a pumpkin being carved into a jack-o-lantern. #pumpkin The Christian being like a pumpkin analogy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Christian being like… Read more »
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- My account
- Contact Steve Sews
- Steve Sews Stuff
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
First published January 31, 2021. I republished with video for the podcast on February 12, 2021.