Necktie Apron – Here is an idea of using old neckties to make an apron out of it. #Apron #Necktie #Neckties #NecktieApron
This apron made of old neckties is a great idea. I saw this idea on Facebook, where Ashley Daniocek-Balsone, published it
Ashley shared in that post, My dad passed away several years ago and my mom made me an apron out of his Christmas ties. Probably my favorite Christmas gift ever.
I have to agree! That makes me wonder what else you can make with neckties!
Great job Ashley’s mom!
Other things to make with old neckties!
Making something with those old neckties is a great way to preserve the memory of a loved one. Below are some other things you could possibly make with old neckties.
- Bowties! A guy locally to me said he sent all of his old neckties off and had bow ties made out of them and he now goes buy The Bow Tie Guy.
- Quilt! I am sure you can open up the neckties and make a quilt out of it, like you could with old t-shirts.
What else can you make out of old neck ties?
Feel free to let me know. So I can add it to this list.
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
November 4, 2023 – 9 am to 4 pm – Fall Expo at Rutledge Elementary School – Rutledge, TN.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.