Seasoning Packet Hanging Hack I share a hack to hang your seasoning packets on the door of your cabinet. #hack
Seasoning Packet Hanging Hack
This can also work to hang other bagged items and notions. This is so simple to do! Very cheap!
I use to keep them In a box that stores toss used for packets for n the shelves. Like the image below. Which works as well.
Amazon affiliate links used
- Command strips (I used Decorating clips)
- Small Bindery clips
- Seasoning packets
1. Apply command strip to cabinet door
You might want to also make sure the cabinet door is cleaned.
2. Attach a bindery clip to 1-2 seasoning packet(s).
3. Put the hook part on the clip part or f the command strip.
Make sure you can still close your cabinet door and clear of any obstructions.
What things or notions have you hung with command strip hooks?
Feel free to share in the comments.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, and recipes! Plus much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- There Was Jesus is a Platinum SingleThere Was Jesus is now a Platinum Single - The hit Christian song There Was Jesus is a platinum single. #therewasjesus #ZachWilliams #DollyParton There Was Jesus is a Platinum Single appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at There Was Jesus is a Platinum Single ©2004-2022 by… Read more »
- Contact Steve Sews
- My account
- Refunds & Returns Policy
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop