Uses for aluminum foil – aluminum foil can be used for more than cooking. Here is a list of other ways to use aluminum foil. #aluminumfoil
Uses for aluminum foil
- Solar oven (used to cook outside while camping)
- Blackout windows (helps keep homes cool and block heat coming in your home in the hot summer)
- Polish silverware
- Foiling your hair (way to add color highlights)
- Soften brown sugar
- Dish Scrubber (help clean pots and pans, don’t use pots and pans where coating could come off)
- Funnel to drain things to another
- Move furniture
- Increase Antenna signal
- Prevent white spotting on dishes in a dish washer – wadding up a ball of aluminum foil and toss in with your load
- Clean the grill
- Grill drip pan
- Fishing lures
- Sun box for plants
- Fix loose batteries
- Relieve muscle pain
- Scare away birds
- Keep matches dry
- Conceal credit card (RFID chips)
- Help with ironing
- Protects pie crusts
- Line painter rolling pans
- Keep paint brush wet
- Oven cleaner
- Shine chrome
- wrap things up (instead of wrapping paper)
- sharpen scissors
- Piping bag
- Jewelry cleaner
- Keep food warm
- Paint protector – use it to wrap around something you don’t want painted, while you paint
- Make a frying pan using aluminum foil
- Reflect light in photography and videography
I’ve not tested these, but ones I have found online of people have shared with me.
What some other uses for aluminum foil?
Feel free to share in the comments.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPress
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Most Clipart used: Pexels, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.