A-Z of Bowl Cozies – I take each letter of the alphabet and coordinate with something about a bowl cozy. #bowlcozies #bowlcozy
A-Z of Bowl Cozies
A – A great gift for anyone! Including yourself!
B – Bowl Duh! That is exactly what a bowl cozy is made for.
C – Cotton fabric is used to make a bowl cozy
D – Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast or Snack
E – Eat and enjoy your favorite bowl food item(s)
F – Food in a bowl of course
G – Gumbo is a dish you can heat up in a bowl
H – Hot bowl carrier
I – Incredibly something everyone should have on hand
J – Just one size bowl cozy is what I make.
K – Keep a bowl cozy near any microwave
L – Lining inside helps to protect you from the heat of the bowl
M – Microwave in 2 minute intervals for no longer than 8 minutes. (4 sets of 2 minute intervals)
N – Not Fire Proof Or Flame Retardant
O – Only cotton can be used (cotton fabric, cotton thread and cotton batting)
P – Pot Holder like
Q – Quit trying to get a hot bowl out of the microwave without a bowl cozy
R – Read some of the safety guidelines before using
About Bowl Cozies / Baked Potato Zappers / Pot Holders
Bowl Cozies are great for transporting a hot bowl. Same for the potato zappers and pot holders to transport hot products. Unlike others, I use the same design pattern for both sides, so you can use either side (Making it reversible)
- 100% Cotton fabric
- 100% Cotton thread
- Pellon Zap-N-Wrap 100% Natural Cotton Batting
- 2 layers of batting on the Bowl Cozies
- 1 layer of batting on the Baked Potato Zappers
- 2 layers of batting on the Pot Holders
- Pattern Location: Pattern location will vary with each mask made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable: Recommended to hand wash and air dry. Note: cotton does shrink when washed!
- Thread color may vary
- Potatoes, Bowls, Food, Lovees, Props, Etc. shown are not included, used for presentation in the photo
- Size and shapes may vary, still learning to make bowl cozies
I recommend not using it in the microwave, but if you do …
- Microwave in 2-minute intervals for no longer than 8 minutes. (4 sets of 2-minute intervals)
- If cooking over 8 minutes it’s recommended to flip items or rotate cooked items to avoid overheating, continuing the 2-minute intervals.
- Do not leave your microwave unattended while in use.
- Do not microwave without food in a bowl or zapper.
- Not Fire Proof Or Flame Retardant!
- Do not leave it unattended in the microwave oven and do not heat it longer than the recommended time.
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
Soup is Witchcraft something to enjoy while using this special cozy for bowls.
S – Soup bowl
T – Transport that hot bowl
U – Useful for heating a bowl in the microwave or carrying that hot bowl.
V – Vegetable Soup in a bowl
W – Washable (I recommend hand washing and drying, since it is handmade)
X – X is sewed to keep the cotton batting to the cotton fabric
Y – You can order bowl cozies right here on Steve Sews!
Z – Zillion possibilities on designs that can be made. Got an idea? Contact Steve Sews and let him know!
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Clipart: Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Openverse, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, MetroCreative and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.