Our 5th Wedding Anniversary it is a my wife and mine anniversary and we are celebrating five years of marriage.
Our 5th Wedding Anniversary
Happy Anniversary to us!
We couldn’t do much this year.
What is given in the 5th Wedding Anniversary?
Traditionally, the 5th wedding anniversary is associated with the gift of wood. Wood is a symbol of strength, stability, and the warmth and comfort of a home. Some popular gift ideas for a 5th wedding anniversary include:
- Wooden jewelry, such as a wooden watch, bracelet or earrings
- Personalized wooden photo frame or album
- Wooden home decor, such as a wall art, wooden serving tray or a decorative bowl
- Wooden kitchenware, such as a cutting board, salad bowl or a set of wooden spoons
- Wooden furniture, such as a rocking chair, bedside table or a bookshelf
- A romantic picnic basket made of wood
- Wooden keepsake box for holding memories and love letters
Of course, these are just some suggestions, and you can choose any gift that you think your spouse will love and appreciate.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Clipart: Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Openverse, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, MetroCreative and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.
2 thoughts on “Our 5th Wedding Anniversary”
Happy Anniversary! May God bless you with many more! Hubby and I have an anniversary on the twentieth.
Thank you so much. Well, Happy Anniversary to the two of you too. May God also continue to bless you all.