Roast in the Crock Pot – a roast using beef or pork and veggies! #roast
Roast in the Crock Pot
Sear all of the sides of the roast (beef or pork)
In a crock pot, add a liner, for easy clean up.
Add 2-3 cups of water (beef broth)
Adding seasoning and beef bullion
- Roast Seasoning Packet
Add tomato paste
Be sure to stir the liquid mixture well.
Splash or two of Worcestershire sauce
Once your roast is seared on all surfaces, including the fat cap side, add it to crock pot.
Now add your veggies (you can use canned veggies or fresh vegetables) I often use Veg-All Homestyle.
- Green Beans
You can add beans if you desire.
Cook in the crock pot
The rule of thumb
- 4 hours on high
- 8 hours on low
Cook until the roast gets desired doneness.
Note: I am picky and enjoy this!
Change it up! Cook it on the air fryer instead! Directions are similar but different as well. It makes it roasted veggies. (Recipe to come soon!)
It also gets more flavor the longer it is in the crock pot. For example, we will eat both lunch and dinner and then put what is left up for leftovers. But at dinner it has more flavor.
Roast in the Crock Pot
- 1 Crock Pot
- 1 Crock Pot Liner
- 1 Roast (Beef or Roast)
- 3 Cups water (or beef bullion)
- 1 Can Veggies (use mixed fresh or frozen veggies)
- 1 Pkt Roast Seasoning
- 1 Add your favorite spices & seasoning
- Sear roast on all sides (including fat cap)
- Put in water (or beef broth) along with spices and seasoning packet.
- Add seared roast
- add Veggies
- Cook in crock pot (4 hrs on high – 8 hrs on low)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking StuffersSteve Sews Stuff Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers # christmasstockings #pockettissueholders Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Scrooge, An Example of a New Creation
- The Hidden Meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas (Free Printable)Ever wonder what the hidden mean of the 12 days of Christmas mean? Then check out this blog post as I share what each day of the 12 days hidden meaning. I also share when the 12 Days of Christmas actually starts too. Plus a free printable version! #12DaysChristmas #Christmas… Read more »
- 24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge - This Bible reading challenge is great for Christmas time. Simply read one chapter of Luke per day for 24 days starting on December 1st. Then when Christmas comes you have read about the Life of Christ! #bgbg2 #Luke #GospelofLuke 24 Day Gospel of… Read more »
Most Clipart used: Pexels, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.