Slammed for wearing a face mask in car alone – There are plenty of reasons why a person in their car alone is wearing a face mask and there is no need to slam them.
Slammed for wearing a face mask in car alone
No this hasn’t happened to me, but I have heard and read people doing this to people who are in a car alone and wearing a face mask. They are making fun of them. But I want to share there could be a number of reasons why …
1. That person could be transporting food, goods and/or equipment that require a face mask
2. Maybe that person has an infant or child in their car that you cannot see. (Or even a short person you cannot see with them they are transporting!)
3. Maybe that person just got back from a public place and forgot to take their face mask off when they got back in their car.
4. That person perhaps could have a rental car, company car and/or borrowing a car. In those cases a face mask may be required.
5. That person could have a medical reason.
There could be any other number of reasons why someone is alone in a car and wearing a face mask!
So stop slamming people for wearing a face mask when they are alone in a car!
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Most Clipart used: Pexels, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.