Slammed for wearing a face mask in car alone – There are plenty of reasons why a person in their car alone is wearing a face mask and there is no need to slam them.
Slammed for wearing a face mask in car alone
No this hasn’t happened to me, but I have heard and read people doing this to people who are in a car alone and wearing a face mask. They are making fun of them. But I want to share there could be a number of reasons why …
1. That person could be transporting food, goods and/or equipment that require a face mask
2. Maybe that person has an infant or child in their car that you cannot see. (Or even a short person you cannot see with them they are transporting!)
3. Maybe that person just got back from a public place and forgot to take their face mask off when they got back in their car.
4. That person perhaps could have a rental car, company car and/or borrowing a car. In those cases a face mask may be required.
5. That person could have a medical reason.
There could be any other number of reasons why someone is alone in a car and wearing a face mask!
So stop slamming people for wearing a face mask when they are alone in a car!
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, and recipes! Plus much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- World Teachers DayWorld Teachers Day - A day to honor teachers world wide. Also known as International Teachers Day #WorldTeachersDay #TeachersDay World Teachers Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at World Teachers Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A… Read more »
- Christian Blogger DayChristian Blogger Day - This day is for all of those who are a Christian Blogger to show case their Christian Blog. #ChristianBloggerDay Christian Blogger Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Christian Blogger Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous… Read more »
- Contact Steve Sews
- My account
- Refunds & Returns Policy
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop