Hacks to make your face mask more comfortable
- Ear savers (Ear guards)
- Traditional ear savers or ear guards
- Monkeys in a Barrel
- Large Paper Clips
- Frog Spit (foggy glasses) or other anti-fog solution for eye glasses
- Get a bigger size and/or a custom sized face mask
- Straps that go behind the head and neck instead of around the ears
- Change the style of face mask
- Neck gaiter
- Use 100% cotton face masks
- Headbands with Buttons – Sew Big buttons on a head band and put the straps on it
- Apply aromatherapy (essential oils)
- If it fits too big, crisscross the straps.
- Use adjustable straps or longer/short straps based on your fit
- Always bring backups (keep spares in your car, bags, etc.)
- Adjust as needed, you will have to adjust throughout the day
- Practice wearing at home for lengths of time
- Drying in a dryer can shrink the cotton face mask, hang dry.
What are other ways you can make your face mask more comfortable wearing?
Feel free to share your tip or hack in the comments below.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Most Clipart used: Pexels, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.