Some baseball fans can return – As of early March 2021, a handful of the 30 MLB teams had yet to release their attendance plans. However, the number of fans who will be allowed to attend games is predicted to range from 10 percent to 30 percent capacity in various stadiums. #Baseball #Baseball2021
Some baseball fans can return
Sports fans have been anxiously awaiting a return to normalcy for professional athletics. In 2020, professional sporting events were played in largely empty stadiums and arenas. In instances when fans were allowed in stadiums, capacity was often limited to very small crowds.
As bleak as 2020 might have been for sports fans, good news is on the horizon. Spring heralds the return of many things, including Major League Baseball, which begins its season on April 1. But it may be May before many fans feel comfortable returning to the stands to cheer on their favorite teams.
State and local governments will continue to have major input in regard to determining how many fans will be able to attend live sporting events. In addition, the percentage of fans allowed inside stadiums is likely to change based on fluctuations in COVID-19 cases and regional vaccinations rates.
As of early March 2021, a handful of the 30 MLB teams had yet to release their attendance plans. However, the number of fans who will be allowed to attend games is predicted to range from 10 percent to 30 percent capacity in various stadiums. For example, the state of New York is allowing stadiums to open at 10 percent capacity. That means the Yankees and Mets can seat 5,400 and 4,200 fans, respectively. The Kansas City Royals will start the season with 30 percent capacity and Kauffman Stadium has been reconfigured for pod-style seating. The Miami Marlins and Marlins Park are allowing 25 percent capacity to begin the season, or approximately 9,200 fans.
Baseball fans who find they are unable to get tickets to games or still want to wait a while before attending in person can indulge their love of baseball in other ways.
· Continue to watch games on television and create virtual game watches with fellow fans via Zoom.
· Support local minor league baseball. Check to see what restrictions, if any, local stadiums may have regarding attendance.
· Plan a road trip to a state that has a large stadium or high capacity volumes for fans.
· Make a pilgrimage to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. Visits may be governed by certain restrictions, which can be found at www.baseballhall.org.
· Volunteer as a coach for a youth baseball team or attend a high school baseball game.
Baseball fans have reason to rejoice as the opportunity to enjoy their favorite sport in person is once again possible in many areas.
Article Compliments MetroCreative. TF215956
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your ProblemVanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem. Only one person can! Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- ForgivenessForgiveness can be easier said than done. Do you easily forgive others when they do wrong to you? Have you ever had anyone not forgive you and you wished they did? What does it mean to forgive? #forgiveness #BGBG2 Forgiveness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article… Read more »
- The Christian being like a pumpkin analogyAn Analogy of how being a Christian is like a pumpkin, explains being a christian in the form of being a pumpkin being carved into a jack-o-lantern. #pumpkin The Christian being like a pumpkin analogy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Christian being like… Read more »
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of HalloweenFormer Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers.… Read more »
- The Great Pumpkin AnalogyLinus & the The Great Pumpkin, from It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, is a good analogy to use when we talk about having faith Linus shows great faith. We need to have similar faith but our faith needs to be in Christ! #GreatPumpkin #faith #Linus #CharlieBrown The Great Pumpkin… Read more »
- 4 Choices when confronting A mountain4 Choices when confronting A mountain - When we are confronted with a mountain in front of us we have four choices. #mountain 4 Choices when confronting A mountain appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 4 Choices when confronting A mountain ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- My account
- Contact Steve Sews
- Steve Sews Stuff
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog