Zipper Pouches For Sale – a zipper pouch is great for storing and carrying many things. I share the zipper pouches I make and sell. #zipperpouches #zipper-clutches
Zipper Pouches For Sale
Zipper pouches can also be called zipper clutches. These are made from fabric and a zipper. Pretty much a zipper bag.
Zipper pouches uses fabric, a zipper and a zipper pull. I add a general zipper pull to all the zipper pouches made, but I do have an option on the Snoopy Zipper Pouches for a Snoopy Zipper Pull. (While supplies last).
About Zipper Pouches
- Uses Cotton Fabric
- Pattern location will vary with each zipper Pouch made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Zipper Color will vary and will match the design
- Zipper Pull Color will vary and will match the design unless noted for a different color or a special zipper pull
- The lining color will vary and will match the fabric
- Washable, recommend hand washing
- 9″ Wide x 6″ Tall Standard Size (Plus or minus) *In some cases they could be smaller – unless another size is specified
- Items and accessories shown with zipper pouches are for illustrational purposes only, used to show you an idea of what to use a zipper pouch for.
Things to store in a zipper pouch
- Writing Utensils (Pens, Markers, Highlighters, Markers, Crayons, Etc.)
- Feminine Products
- Makeup / Cosmetics
- First-Aid Kit
- Electronic Accessories
- Card Games / Travel Games
- Coins / Currency / Coupons
- Hard Candies
- Fidget Toys / Stress Toys
- Survival Kit
- Shaving Bag
- Gospel Tracts
- and much more
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
Many more to come! Want an something as a zipper pouch? Contact Steve and let him know.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Clipart: Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Openverse, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik, MetroCreative and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Google Ads.