Christmas stockings – Here are some handmade Christmas Stockings for sale. #Christmas #ChrsitmasStockings #Stockings
If you see a design of something else I made, contact me, I might be able to make a Christmas Stocking out of that fabric or if you are looking for something in particular. These are all handmade using cotton fabric.
About Christmas Stocking
- Made of Cotton Fabric
- Size about 9 inches wide by 15 1/2 inches tall (plus/minus)
- Pattern Location: Pattern location will vary with each mask made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Lining & Backing Fabric Color will vary
In most cases, I can make face masks, zipper clutches (zipper pouches), pocket tissue holders, decorative pillows, fidget marble mazes, and much more with any of the fabric I have! Please contact me to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
History of Christmas Stockings. The hanging of Christmas stockings is a tradition with an extensive history. Several legends attribute the hanging of stockings to different people or events.
Make sure you follow Steve Sews for all kinds of blog posts about sewing and quilting!
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Designer of Popular Ark Encounter and Creation Museum Passes AwayPatrick Marsh, Designer of Popular Ark Encounter and Creation Museum Passes Away #ArkEncounter #PatrickMarsh #CreationMuseum Designer of Popular Ark Encounter and Creation Museum Passes Away appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Designer of Popular Ark Encounter and Creation Museum Passes Away ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Snoopy Presents Auld Lang SyneAfter the Peanuts gang experience a disappointing Christmas because Grandma can’t visit, Lucy resolves to throw herself the best New Year’s Eve party ever, while Charlie Brown struggles to accomplish just one of his resolutions before the clock strikes twelve. #Snoopy #SnoopyAuldLangSyne #AuldLangSyne Snoopy Presents Auld Lang Syne appeared first… Read more »
- Tons of Snoopy Face Masks & MoreSteve Sews Stuff Tons of Snoopy Face Masks - There are tons of different Peanuts face masks with Snoopy, Woodstock, Charlie Brown and other Peanuts characters at Steve Sews. #Snoopy #Peanuts #FaceMasks #CharlieBrown Tons of Snoopy Face Masks & More appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Food bank ideasFood bank ideas - When donating items to food banks maybe also consider these things to go with what you donate. #donation #foodbank Food bank ideas appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Food bank ideas ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous… Read more »
- How to get more flavor when slow cookingSteve Sews Stuff How to get more flavor when slow cooking - Slow cooking aromas wafting through the air heighten anticipation, and cooks can exceed expectations by employing a few strategies to increase flavor. #SlowCooking #SlowCooker #Crockpot How to get more flavor when slow cooking appeared first on Steve Sews… Read more »
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff
- My account
- Contact Steve Sews
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop