Hacks to make your face mask more comfortable – Here are some hacks and tips that could help make wearing your face mask more comfortable. #facemasks
Hacks to make your face mask more comfortable
- Ear savers (Ear guards)
- Traditional ear savers or ear guards
- Monkeys in a Barrel
- Large Paper Clips
- Frog Spit (foggy glasses) or other anti-fog solution for eye glasses
- Get a bigger size and/or a custom sized face mask
- Straps that go behind the head and neck instead of around the ears
- Change the style of face mask
- Neck gaiter
- Use 100% cotton face masks
- Headbands with Buttons – Sew Big buttons on a head band and put the straps on it
- Apply aromatherapy (essential oils)
- If it fits too big, crisscross the straps.
- Use adjustable straps or longer/short straps based on your fit
- Always bring backups (keep spares in your car, bags, etc.)
- Adjust as needed, you will have to adjust throughout the day
- Practice wearing at home for lengths of time
- Drying in a dryer can shrink the cotton face mask, hang dry.
What are other ways you can make your face mask more comfortable wearing?
Feel free to share your tip or hack in the comments below.
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, and recipes! Plus much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- Born again not born againstBorn again not born against - You are either born again or not! If you are born again you are saved and have eternal life with Christ in Heaven. If you are not born again, born against, you are not saved and will spend eternity in torment and punishment (separated… Read more »
- Gas pricesGas prices funny - These gas prices are probably the reason the armies in the Book of Revelation are riding horses.#gasprices Gas prices appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Gas prices ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A… Read more »
- Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to churchDon’t wait for the hearse to take you to church by then it’s too late! #church #bgbg2 #hearse Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church ©2004-2022… Read more »
- What the world would be like if fabric did not existSteve Sews Stuff What the world would be like if fabric did not exist - this is how I think it might be if fabric didn’t exist. #fabric What the world would be like if fabric did not exist appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Contact Steve Sews
- My account
- Refunds & Returns Policy
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop