If you see a design if another product, I can use that fabric if there’s enough left, to make a zipper pouch for you. Just ask! I plan to make more and add them on here.
These are also called zipper clutches.
What else do you use a zipper pouch for?
Please feel free to share in the comments below!
About Zipper Pouches
- Uses Cotton Fabric
- Pattern location will vary with each zipper Pouch made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Zipper Color will vary and will match the design
- Zipper Pull Color will vary and will match the design unless noted for a different color or a special zipper pull
- The lining color will vary and will match the fabric
- Washable, recommend hand washing
- 9″ Wide x 6″ Tall Standard Size (Plus or minus) *In some cases they could be smaller – unless another size is specified
- Items and accessories shown with zipper pouches are for illustrational purposes only, used to show you an idea of what to use a zipper pouch for.
Things to store in a zipper pouch
- Writing Utensils (Pens, Markers, Highlighters, Markers, Crayons, Etc.)
- Feminine Products
- Makeup / Cosmetics
- First-Aid Kit
- Electronic Accessories
- Card Games / Travel Games
- Coins / Currency / Coupons
- Hard Candies
- Fidget Toys / Stress Toys
- Survival Kit
- Shaving Bag
- Gospel Tracts
- and much more
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
November 4, 2023 – 9 am to 4 pm – Fall Expo at Rutledge Elementary School – Rutledge, TN.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.