Pocket Tissue Holders – these are great not only to hold the pocket size tissue but can also hold business cards too! #pockettissueholders
Pocket Tissue Holders
These hold those pocket size tissues, pocket size Kleenex, pocket size Puffs tissue and as I mentioned business cards too!
I even share how to make pocket tissue holders!
About Pocket Tissue Holders
- Uses Cotton Fabric
- Comes with one new, unopened pocket tissue pack
- Pattern location will vary with each pocket tissue made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable, recommend hand washing.
- The lining color may vary but will match the fabric.
- Someone shared that you could use this to store your face mask.
- You can also use this to hold your business cards.
In most cases, I can use the fabric from this design to make the other things that I sell and sew here on Steve Sews.
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Rice Hand Warmers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
You can also use a pocket tissue holder to hold your business cards … so this product can be a Pocket Business Card Holder!
See the image below! (Shown is one of the Pirate Pocket Tissue Holders!)
You could also use a pocket tissue holder to hold gift cards! Since gift cards are close to the size of business cards.
Glow in the Dark Glow in the Woods Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
Winnie the Pooh & Friends Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
Earthly Greens on Black Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
Peanuts Gang with Names Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
Harry Potter Houses Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
Retro Snoopy Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
Winnie the Pooh Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
Air Force Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
Marines Pocket Tissue Holder$4.00
This is a list of the upcoming events that Steve Sews will be at. If you know of one in the East Tennessee area, let me know.
November 4, 2023 – 9 am to 4 pm – Fall Expo at Rutledge Elementary School – Rutledge, TN.
Meet the staff and/or equipment for Steve Sews.
- Brother Stitch (Current Sewing Machine)
- Forge (Circuit)
- Lovees (Stuffed Animals)
- Mendi (My Wife’s Sewing Machine)
- Rosie (Antique Sewing Machine)
- Steve (Steve himself)
- The Masked Bandit (Steve’s older Sewing Machine)
- Van the T-Rex (Helper)
- Zee (Face Mask Model)
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
Amazon affiliate links used
About Post Author
Search for Sewing on Amazon
Affiliate links used.