Pocket Tissue Holders – these are great not only to hold the pocket size tissue but can also hold business cards too! #pockettissueholders
Pocket Tissue Holders
These hold those pocket size tissues, pocket size Kleenex, pocket size Puffs tissue and as I mentioned business cards too!
I even share how to make pocket tissue holders!
About Pocket Tissue Holders
- Uses Cotton Fabric
- Comes with one new, unopened pocket tissue pack
- Pattern location will vary with each pocket tissue made. In some cases, the design may be tossed (right-side up, upside down, sideways, slant-ways, etc. all in the design).
- Washable, recommend hand washing.
- The lining color may vary but will match the fabric.
- Someone shared that you could use this to store your face mask.
- You can also use this to hold your business cards.
In most cases, I can make these with any of the fabrics that I have in stock. If you see something I made from one of these categories, I could make it for another! Just ask!
- Bowl Cozies
- Christmas Stockings
- Decorative Pillows
- Face Masks
- Fidget Marble Mazes
- Pocket Tissue Holders
- Pot Holders
- Potato Zappers
- Zipper Pouches
- and much more!
Please Contact Steve Sews to ask about that. If you are looking for something specific let me know that too.
You can also use a pocket tissue holder to hold your business cards … so this product can be a Pocket Business Card Holder!
See the image below! (Shown is one of the Pirate Pocket Tissue Holders!)
Peanuts Gang with Names Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99
Harry Potter Houses Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99
Retro Snoopy Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99
Winnie the Pooh Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99
Air Force Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99
Marines Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99
United States Naval Academy Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99
Cute Snoopy & Woodstock Pocket Tissue Holders$3.99
Snoopy Flying Ace Pocket Tissue Holder$3.99
Don’t miss a single blog post about sewing, quilting, crafts, and recipes! Plus so much more!
Follow on WordPressFollow Steve Sews Stuff on WordPress.com
Follow Steve Sews Stuff on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow Steve Sews Stuff on social media as well. (@SteveSews2)
Recent Feed of All of Steve’s Blogs
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Contact Steve Sews
- My account
- Refunds & Returns Policy
- Steve Sews Stuff Blog
- Steve Sews Stuff Shop
Most Clipart used: Pexels, Adobe Express, Adobe Stock, FreePik and more. This site uses Amazon Affiliate Ads & Googke Ads.
Amazon affiliate links used